Lab testing up close.
Olive oil producers, buyers and importers aim to avoid risks, either when keeping track of quality in the olive oil stock, or when choosing suppliers prior to purchase. All participants benefit from an understanding of how to interpret lab results. This presentation helps answer questions about olive oil testing that we have been asked over the years at our laboratory, Agbiolab.
Selecting Quality Olive Oils (for professional buyers)
Duration: About 35 minutes
- Why assess olive oil quality?
- Olive oil grade specifications
- Olive oil testing up close
- Olive oil parameters over time
- Recap: Assessing extra virgin olive oil quality
Add this title to your library.